Commercial Auto

Whether you drive a heavy duty truck, a tow truck, a cargo van, or a small business vehicle, we’ve got the coverages you need.

Workers Compensation

If you have employees, you need Workers Compensation Insurance. We will help you wrap your head around what you need to do to ensure your business is covered.

Homeowners Insurance

Your home may or may not look like a castle. Whatever the case, that old saying is true: your home is your most valuable and expensive asset and should be protected


Non-Trucking Liability

Non-Trucking Liability (NTL) protects owner-operators when not actually under dispatch. When an owner-operator is under permanent lease to a motor carrier, the carrier’s primary liability insurance typically covers the owner-operator only when driving under dispatch (proof of primary liability insurance is required to purchase NTL). Non-Trucking Liability provides coverage in case you cause an accident while driving your vehicle for non-business or personal use (e.g. outside the scope of the motor carrier’s control or direction with no economic benefit to the owner-operator or lease company). NTL does not apply when the vehicle is being used to transport any goods/merchandise or while goods are being loaded or unloaded. Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage is also available in conjunction with NTL (UM/UIM protects you if you're involved in an accident with someone who does not have liability insurance or does not have enough insurance to pay for your damages).